The Toys designer will be responsible for the development and design of toys for the Labebemall.com. We are looking for an individual with artistic, organizational, and communication skills to ensure accuracy of products that are true to the story and meet all franchise expectations.
- Design and develop toys for a range of product types including dolls, preschool toys, role-play items, and play-sets
- Create and sketch new product ideas
- Generate control art and design sheets; specifying colors, treatments, and sizing
- Daily communication with design management to ensure strategic design direction is met
- Maintain development tracking and timelines for milestones including internal approvals, production turnovers, and production submissions
- Communicate to key stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams and outside vendors to develop and execute products and meet marketing and sales objectives.
- Minimum 5 years related professional experience
- Creative eye for three-dimensional sculpt, character likeness, color and artwork
- Strong design and drawing skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and 2D design programs
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- High motivation, willingness to learn & collaborate
Bachelor's Degree in Toy Design, Industrial Design, Arts/Graphics, or related design degree preferred.
Kids Fashion Designer
The Toys designer will be responsible for the development and design of kids garments for the Labebemall.com. We are looking for an successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Design to…
- Create sketches and product prototypes throughout the conceptual design process.
- Partner with creative team to develop and refine seasonal concept, materials, hardware, and color palette for kids garments collections.
- Responsible for timeline adherence; ensure all Design Cards are completed accurately and delivered to Product Development on time; ensure all prototypes are available for product presentation and finalization. Ensure staff completes projects on timeline.
- Responsible for upholding design integrity, high quality execution, and timeliness throughout the entire development process from concept through engineering and commercialization.
- Mentor and develop Design Associates and Assistants
The accomplished individual will possess…
- Must possess a strong kids fashion sense and have the ability to interpret trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible with the ability to self-manage and handle multiple priorities at once
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience designing kids garments
- Proven experience managing a team and mentoring junior talent
- Ability to sketch both technical drawings and freeform renderings
- Experience developing product directly with factories; understanding of development from concept through engineering, required
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field